Contact: Contact Me
Deciding to litigate or settle can often be a fine line. Bill Cameron is immensely well-versed with both sides of this line. Priding himself on being a problem-solver, Bill helps navigate clients who face various challenges in civil court. He knows that many cases do not need to be fully litigated, but he has years of experience for cases that do. Bill Cameron has practiced law in North Carolina for almost 20 years. He has established himself as a seasoned litigator in the North Carolina court system. He regularly practices in family court, handling child custody matters, divorces and equitable distribution cases. He also represents clients injured in car wrecks or those who have disputes that require civil litigation.
Mr. Cameron and his wife are the proud parents of a son. Bill has volunteered as a coach for many youth sports, including soccer, basketball and flag football. He is often looking for steep, snow-covered mountains to ski down.
Areas of Practice
- Divorce and Family Law
- Child Custody
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Wills and Estates
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, 2001, J.D.
- Davidson College, 1998, B.A.
- Adjunct Professor, Criminal Law, Pfeiffer University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rowan County Bar Association – Member
- North Carolina State Bar – Member
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Authored chapter, “Inside the Minds: The Legality of Search and Seizure in DUI Cases, 2013 ed.” published by Aspatore.
- Chapter title, “Winning the Race in Defending DWI Cases”