Salisbury Criminal Defense Attorneys Handle Major Crime Cases
North Carolina felony, DUI and drug crime lawyers protect your rights
Like all of us living in North Carolina, you probably take your freedom for granted. Then you are arrested, and your liberty and your future security are in jeopardy. When you urgently need assistance, the most important way to help yourself is to retain effective criminal defense counsel. You might think you can only find that in Charlotte or Greensboro, but highly professional representation is available right here in Salisbury when you turn to Sherrill & Cameron, PLLC. Because we’re local, we’re able to respond immediately to your call and respond promptly with any developments in your case. We give you the personalized service you can only get from a local attorney, along with the polished courtroom skills you’d expect from a high-powered law firm.
Accomplished trial lawyers manage a range of criminal cases
The attorneys at Sherrill & Cameron, PLLC are seasoned litigators. We have extensive experience in the state and federal criminal court systems. We are prepared to provide aggressive defense to a wide range of criminal charges including:
- Major crimes — A felony conviction in North Carolina can mean months, years, or decades in prison. We defend you vigorously against serious criminal charges such as assault, robbery, burglary, manslaughter, and even murder. When the stakes are high, you need accomplished and dedicated attorneys on your side.
- Drug offenses — We defend clients against drug charges including possession, distribution, manufacturing, and trafficking illicit substances such as cocaine, heroin, prescription opioids, methamphetamine, marijuana, and ecstasy.
- DUI/DWI — If you’ve been arrested for driving under the influence, we provide an active defense, challenging the state’s evidence against you. We understand how losing your license, along with fines, jail time and higher insurance premiums, can adversely affect your life, so we force the prosecution to prove its case beyond a shadow of a doubt, as we work for a favorable resolution.
- Traffic violations — Any traffic offense, including speeding or reckless driving, can put your license in jeopardy and drive up the cost of your insurance. We believe you should fight every traffic ticket, and when we come to court with you, we fight to win.
When you are charged with a crime, the authorities may try to convince you that the best way to help yourself is to cooperate with them. On the contrary, the only way to help yourself is to assert your rights:
- Your right to remain silent
- Your right to know what you’re being charged with
- Your right to be charged or released
- Your right to an attorney
The criminal defense lawyers at Sherrill & Cameron, PLLC are determined to protect your rights and to work aggressively for the best possible resolution of the charges against you.
Contact our accomplished criminal defense lawyers in Salisbury, NC
When you answer to a criminal charge, you need quality legal representation at your side. The dedicated lawyers at Sherrill & Cameron, PLLC draw on more than 65 years of combined legal experience to provide reliable counsel and strong defense representation. Call us today at 704-633-5723 or contact our Salisbury office online to schedule an appointment.